Sunday, October 21, 2007

Property Tax In Houston Area

an Oktoberfest in the Far East

Yesterday was an interesting day here in Ningbo. There is apparently an annual "festival of German beer" instead. A whole stadium is remodeled for it. 4-5 beer tents lots of food stalls and of course lots of German beer. The design and the whole device is super successful and forward with increasing pressure to provide was a pretty great atmosphere generated.
negative I found to make the music instead of two tents have sold any Chinese billigkram. Other tents were filled but good. Sorry, I forgot my nice digital camera so I could only take a few pictures with the camera phone of my friend. The beer was quite expensive by Chinese standards, which also eat but still cheaper than in Germany.
the fun factor was great to have a long time are not as much fun gehapt. The course had its price. 3 liters of beer and 8 hours of sleep later the cat was accordingly.
Here I am with a Chinese Something to see.

A few small impressions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment