Sunday, August 15, 2010

Eyelash Extensions Cost

the Italian breakfast


No, this is an exception. Honest. San's still a bissl loose. Only once.
I smile at them.
you screws up his mouth.
Okay, a frustrated, the eternally long-married or divorced and tired of everything and everyone. Above all the life. What can I adjust it? With women in the climate, it is difficult.

We have increased especially in Salzburg on the train and want to Linz. We - my longtime friends Tina, Gerda, Marie and me - to celebrate the birth of Tina. Three days of Linz. Gerda has posted.

I've made the program. Sophisticated. Well considered. Much Culture, lots of fresh air.
There was then a little different. Shopping and much much air. So fresh is not in the road outside the Kaffeehäustern. But we were also in the evening air, the fresher the beer gardens and at the cocktail tables of the bars.

was actually planned an Italian breakfast in the train compartment, now it had become an Italian lunch because I had missed the train.

Amadea, you know eh, the train comes in Bhofen ten to ten, we will beckon you, and you step into our compartment. Do you notice you have the time or should I up the day before, call again?
Gerda asked me on the phone after they had booked.
I'm not dopey, I said, I remember this clearly

And so I was half an hour earlier been in Bhofen was then drink coffee and strolled a Vierteslstunde before departure of the train comfortably to the station.
But my clock had stopped. Exactly at five to ten. And on the station clock, it was twelve ten. Why am I always
happen in the most unlikely moments, the most impossible things? Why do my clocks always be at the most inopportune moment?
So I took the train an hour later while the others waited in Salzburg on me.

We sit in the dining car. We did not sit there, we wanted sitting normally in a compartment. But nothing was free.
I'm with an Italian picnic. All I have to, anything you can imagine. Prosecco, ciabatta, olives, Parma ham, Parmesan, tomatoes, biscotti.
paper plates and cups, utensils and napkins I've already neatly placed and just as I am about to unwrap the ham, I hear a loud will not do! If everyone would do that!
The restaurant boss is outraged. The eyes behind her glasses gleaming wickedly, she wipes the sweat from his face, runs his hand through hair's dark red, resembling a bird's nest.

I wonder again and again, why so many women in climate change to dye her hair dark?

I'm focused again.
We are not to everyone, my wife, now a special day, we have also never done that is unique.


The four men from Vorarlberg, who sit behind us and already well on it are toast, to us.
May we also nibble?
Sure, I say. Prost.

When I checked, I'm due. I can not allow, she screams.
Calm down, please. We also order that, right? Extended four, please.
No, not do, you grant that away immediately.
I bite the ciabatta and put me a piece of Parmesan into the mouth.
you provide for us a place in a car and we're gone, I say with your mouth full.
I can not, I'm not a conductor.
I give you ten euros for the inconvenience. Please! I smile at.
I am not corrupt. Get rid of the stuff.
All guests in the dining car are on my side, I can feel it. They all laugh and have a good mood. Soon I will have was persuaded.

Since I stuppst to Gerda: Amadea spatial away that, please.
Tina Marie and nod. traitors I think Spielverderberinnen I say and grab everything.

I'm not used to give that I need. Not if I have an idea and especially not if the idea is so beautiful.
It is one of the will, Amadea, says Tina. And all nod.
I give myself beaten. So we
picnic after getting on a green strip in Linz. And the homeless man who sits next to us, get a cup of Prosecco.
Happy birthday, Tina!

0 comments:

Post a Comment