Friday, August 13, 2010

Ho Do I Get Spider Solitare

sorry sons


Sets, of which I never believed that I would ever say. But do it all said and probably more. Out of pure desperation.
Sorry, sons - I love you.

No, you put the Flascherl the cat is not back in, get out your little brother can not drink anymore.

Stop crying, you've bitten the cat first.

Stop it on to beat the cat.

final now. We do not eat noodles from the compost bucket.

The worm does not eat you now.

This is not for little boys belonging to the mother. Stop it, add the stick anywhere. Yes, it looks out of a walrus but you must not in the nose stuck, right?

The meat was our dinner and the cat has not heard. Yes, pasta is always good too.

Yes, Schatzi. Ice is good. Ketchup is good. Off together, the Ghastly.

No - you do not eat the cat food, right?

No, you stay sitting on the potty. Do not attack, stick your finger in your mouth so I quickly get the washcloth.

Why have I taught you how to walk?

Yes, you must be a firefighter. But now give me the lighter.

Look, you're a boy. You're not a little girl. No, do not you go as a princess. No, we do not attract Rockerl.

I have now the Christ Child taken and if you still do not eat the vegetables, then I tell him that and you get nothing for Christmas.

No, not today we paint the closet.

Look, you can not throw the coffee pot on the floor. It is made from porcelain. See, now it's broken.

sweetheart, why do you have the bucket on his head? Argh, now he is stuck .... Yes, I'm in the hospital because our son has put the bucket on his head. YES, I HAVE TRIED IT WITH SOAP! Can you come now?

No, we do not drink from the toilet.

No, you paint your brother now not with the Edding.

Yes, you were always good. But if I tell you to be quiet, you may distribute already talking about when someone asks you and do not need to say, Mama said I must not talk. Gell, sweetheart?

final now. We pull the cat's tail through the apartment.

No, the remote control does not belong in the Klomuschel!

The next time you want to bake cakes, take a bowl, right? See is now all white kitchen.

No, in the bathtub is neither ketchup nor flour nor sun oil. Only water.

If you do that again, I blocked up two hours in the pantry. Stop crying, Schatzi. Just kidding. Mama loves you anyway.

Now there's an equal neatly behind it.

If you do not stop immediately with that, I'll tell papa.

LISTEN NOW ON TO SHOUT! IN THIS HOUSE IS NOT written!

0 comments:

Post a Comment