Saturday, September 11, 2010

Game Where U Can Get Pregnant

tomorrow I routinely am a fortune cookie


I recently got this email:

Please read this mail to bottom
up above I'll read it! , Depp.

Now the luck has been sent to you.
If it is not just bogged down, somewhere.

You're lucky to have within the next four days, after you have received this mail.
I had three times happiness. The first time I was stopped last night by four clock early by any police officer. Then, when I just could reach the toilet and do not annoy my bed. And this morning I found after long search, but still a headache tablet.

To get your fortune, you should pass along the mail, however.
Yes, I will it to all friends, family, dog and cat owners, colleagues and send inside.

This is no joke and not a commercial chain mail.
Funny is not it really.

you'll get lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (By post?).
Note the number of rings and the bracket. Sure, but only tomorrow. Today is Sunday, no Postman.

Send copies to people whom you think that they need luck.
Okay, I'll send a copy of the tile man.

Do not send money, because the human lot has no price!
What money? Did I win the lottery?

Keep this mail is not in your possession.
It's all in the trash. German is probably not your strong point, eh?

you should continue it end within 96 hours of receipt.
nerve I do not have another ten minutes.

Within (4) days, there is certainly a surprise.
straight I got my period.

Even if you're not superstitious.
Hey, I'm gläubisch!

Please pay to: Björn
better met 15.04.1999 his best friend in the whole world. He is very happy about it.
a story so typical me too. Max Butcher.

Constantin Diex received this mail 1993rd He asked his secretary to send ten copies. A few days later, he won the lottery.
I hope he has married the secretary!

Another received this email and forgot them within 96 hours to send it lost his job. So a pop but
well.

Having found this mail again, he copied them and sent them ten times. He received a few days a better job.
why I always say, do not empty the trash.

An officer received 47 million pound.
How much is in the €?

Jou Ekat came to 40 million pounds, but lost the money anyway because he had not passed this mail.
a scandal!

1987 was a young woman from California this mail, which had become blurred and almost illegible.
I need a new printer cartridge.

She promised this Mail to rewrite and then send. She has but they are allowed to and wanted to do it later. Then she was confronted with various problems.
Most people will be more time and force them to address issues around persuade rather than to tackle it. Said, "Henry Ford already

Among other with expensive repairs to her car.
Am I glad I got a new car.

PS: This is not mail with money in circulation. It is essentially an offer of positive energy and to connect with the happiness it bound form.
practice before a winning form. Have only one Guglhupfform.

Even with this connection through a power of thought Effects arise.
The Doppler effect?

If you happen to be so lucky that you are not alone bear to share it with other people.
So, on the other hand I repudiate me. I will take anyone.

Good luck!
Donggsche.
VERY IMPORTANT OR SOMETHING AT THE END!
not shout around here!

The mail was from a student in Karlsruhe, Germany, on April 14, 2001 again made legible, because by the retransmission louder arrows were in the mail and now by me on 23/08/2010 repaired.
A Vifzak, these students. These arrows also annoy. As I always say, fine, that there are now dedicated to their studies.

So, if you continue to press the mail item, please do not simply pass on, but copied it to a new mail, so it stays nice and legible!
I'ma copycat.

If you send them on, please remove the advertising in the bottom of the mail.
good that you remember me. I almost forgot.
the way, I've recently ordered the Otto-Versand dishwasher. Very cheap!

You must send this email to 10 people, forget it not!
Now you my nerves a bissl. You repeat yourself constantly.

luck everyone needs.
Who said that? Sure Dalai Lama.

If someone likes or loves, he will do everything to help you in any situation!
Ok. Who should I include in the dishwasher?

If you send this email to 10 people love, you will now happen at 22:00 clock and something good in 4 days you can find out who loves you.
yeah, I figured that!
On Thursday, he will finally tell me that he loves me. Is about time!

wait And now time clock at 9:00!
Now I'm curious. It's almost two clock afternoon!

I assure you that this is so, really.
Because I was told that it works in less than an hour!
This is not from an hour!

Do not ask, but try it out.
a wish and wait what happens. Think of something you really want, because it works.
again nine weeks vacation.

So, your guardian angel you will fulfill a wish Count 10-1 and if you've played it at 1, what you wish for!
10th .. 09th .. 08th .. 07th .. 06th. 05th .. 04th .. 03 ... 02 .. 01 .. Make a wish.
nine weeks of vacation! Now I have I am eighteen years old. Also could not care less.

Send e-mail within 1 hour to 10 people. If you do not
or later they will be sending them to pass the opposite!
the opposite? What is the opposite of nine weeks?

You have been kissed by fortune!
end to the slobber.

Today your true love will find out at midnight that she loves you.
true love I'll call shortly after midnight and they ask if she loves me.

Something good will happen to you tomorrow 13:00 to 2:00 p.m., no matter where!
Yes, Mom invited me to dinner. There are apricot dumplings. Do not care where. Mamas apricot dumplings are the best.


Have luck !!!!!!
Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment