Friday, September 24, 2010

My Toe Is Numb And Itches



Actually, I should know my age, what to wear every morning. But I do not know.
me while I take every time before, ready for me down my clothes the night before, but it is possible I do not always.
is either the weather is not the way I thought or I'm not in the mood to wear the red sweater that I picked me. It's always something.
And I can do it also, unfortunately, do not arrange my closet by color, let alone hold any other order.
How much I admire the women who hang pants and trousers, beautifully arranged by color, from light to dark or seasons.
with me is all wonky.
also not hang my pants. They lie. Somehow. Linen pants on Schnürlsamthose, jeans on short white pants.
And when I finally find a matching skirt, the blouse does not fit. It is to be short, too tight or too fat makes.
The blouse that makes me slim fit, not a skirt.
I take the jeans that would fit in color, which I bring to but not anymore because I made since the last time I wore them, has increased six pounds and she was too closely at that time.
And then I find the brown pants and to find a suitable top. Somewhere there must be yet.
I think it's between my feet, I must be well-slipped, and then I put on it and see that there is a hole.
I do not understand why I find anything suitable, I buy my clothes but always well thought out one.
But when the newly purchased piece at my home in the box depends fit no more. There are women who look like constantly peeled from the egg. As the top to the jacket fits perfectly, all in matching, the pants fit perfectly, the shoes are polished and look like new. The scarf is casually over their shoulders, as thrown out.
my scarf looks like I have taken because I have a sore throat. As he wraps a rope around my neck.
A special chapter is the tightening of the nylon pantyhose. There is no one-size pantyhose, that's nonsense. They are always too short and the first attempt to attract them, I have a run.
Yes, I know you should wear gloves when squeezed into a pair of tights, but I find it before. I find only the Schifäustlinge, and that does not work. If I manage to put on the tights, is the latest gore at half past nine on height of my knees and I go around as I would have given me in the pants.
So I limit myself mostly in jeans and sweaters.
This is my closet packed.
recently told my colleague to me, Amadea, you could make a lot more from you, so are an attractive appearance. Do we sometimes go shopping together?
Silly cow, dumb. Do I want to run around like you, so tone on tone? I have personality, I am a breach of style icon.
Yes, gladly, I said. This afternoon?

0 comments:

Post a Comment