Sunday, October 31, 2010

Free Sound Device For Lenovo T60

stay!


It was better.

What?

The thing with the dog.


What dog?

Well, the Maddie. Have they raised. Last night.


In one night, you can educate a dog.

I have. At three clock she vomited.


Sure, you have overwhelmed them.

Maybe. Maybe it was the treats. A whole pack on it went. Otherwise I would not have done it with the upbringing. Now she remains in Körberl sit when I say: Stay.


Toll. And it is not out of the Körberl?

hang out How?


Do not tell me, Amadea, you do not anymore. The bicycle.

Oh this already long ago.
That was in the summer.

Then she hung next to the bike, right?

But only briefly. I then left them next to me fro, so that they grew tired. Then she stopped again sit back bravely in the bicycle basket. And the ears were blowing in the wind.


you already unique educational activities.

But effective. Admit it. Could you raise a dog in one night? Never. You can do it not once in ten years. Look at your children.


My children? So listen, are well educated.

Let this

I went for a walk even with her. After she vomited. At three in the morning. But hamma then slept until nine. Maddie in Körberl I in bed. Okay, from five Maddie in bed.

Great. I say nothing now.

today and in the morning, imagine, so embarrassing. Directly on the way to go since a Hundswürschtl. And just at the moment is by the neighbor. And then I said how it was irresponsible but, let that dog owners make their dogs in the middle of the road you Würschterl. And then all think that I was there. Just because I have a day the dog got there.


a nerve.
Then I fell
but a what.


What? The

the Würschtl. I think that was yet to Maddie. In the morning at three. Dogs look so bad. Since this can happen already, right? Even people happen that something goes wrong on the toilet when it's dark.


I say nothing now.

better that way.

Edi, two extended.

And looking for a hot dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment