Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stocking Bottom Women Bare

man and machine













You make it
not perfection? My son

Then learn what is
If
To love people and machines
anyway almost never perfect

If you can be surprised and amazed
Then you can enjoy a relaxed and


douse ideas like flowers

* * *


When my dad was still alive and I still had no driver's license, I still had every now and then his car keys in my hands. They felt somehow good. Least once this old light blue diesel Passat from the garage go out, I thought. That ought to work anyway. Had not worked: (My punishment: A friendly smile from my father, and a small order.. 'Fix this self That was for me much more difficult than driving a car with no license and with even less experience I asked for Victor, smeared paint and filler on it and looked again this happy smile of my father. It was probably less for the "perfect" repair. But my heart was repaired more than once. I miss you, Dad ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment