Sunday, October 10, 2010

Walmart Funai Sv2000 Vcr/dvd Price




I like to write lists
false
I have lists.. . Leave or I forget everything.
As soon as I discover that the apricot jam reaches the end, it goes on the list next to toilet paper and the note to go to the bank to pay the overdue bill.

These are not lists, such as imagining an organized person. There are scribbles on some Zetterln lying around somewhere.

I also have shopping lists. These are usually located on the inside of the demolished rice or bread crumbs packing boxes and then I forget it, of course, take along when I go shopping.

I have the PIN number of my bank card listed, because it may be that I'm in my thoughts and my mind suddenly all the other numbers than the required.
It sometimes happens that I stand at the ATM and typing my car number, the birthday of my mother or my social security number have - in a row - and then the card is gone. Eaten. Verified by greedy mouth.

Okay, as bad as with my mother's is not.
But almost.
There are days when I go to the first floor and then stand there because I do not know what I wanted here. Fortunately, I forget it's not going down. But that will come.
I go into the garden and do not know what I wanted. And since it does not help that I have along the coffee cup, empty, and the towel. Empty coffee cups
and towels in gardens remind me of anything.

I also remember name. What was the name that has since starred in the film? The darling do not know either. I'm relieved this but he has much less to do and think as I do.
He was still married to the thing, as the name again? The one who had this terrible childhood know, eh And he was also at the talk show, as is the still fast?
the latest list has to do with my mother. I can not lose. Which is important.
You Must Know: The worst thing for a woman my age is to discover that you found on the behavior which in the parent nerve. And I discover in recent weeks.

Here are some examples from this list. More will follow.

I sit here forever. No matter where. Whether in a lecture, in the bar, train.
I ask my son about his current girlfriend and from their parents.
I wipe the cutlery in the restaurant with his napkin.
I'm ironing tea towels.
I use cloth napkins.
It is important to me, like the toilet of a restaurant looks like.
I disinfect my hands.
lavender soap I bought. - This is the cardinal sin! Thank God only one time, the belongings thrown away.
the lemon, ginger and garlic moldy in my fridge. The yogurt is expired and I eat it anyway.
housework on my nerves. Sometimes I use the hair dryer to dust.

Ladies did I forget something?

0 comments:

Post a Comment