Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cost Of Whole Laser Hair Body

turkey-sh delight


snow outside - the neighbors shovel straight down from his roof, and I do not feel the need to go shopping first, my car is buried. under snow, because last night I was too lazy to put it in the garage. Secondly, I have no need to go shopping in anorak, scarf and gloves, to trudge through the snow and then the heavy bag home zuschleppen.
I have invited guests for this evening, and now I'll have to cook what.
Something New I need - a stuffed turkey!
in my freezer waiting for the turkey, which I recently got a present from a colleague on his preparation.
course, an organic turkey, grew up in Styria, the brother of fellow who owns an organic farm.
I suppose so the bird out to defrost.
know after three hours of deliberation, I still do not know if I fill it, as a whole, cut or prepared, it is served in a pepper sauce or just fry. So
computer and into the Internet, Google and clicked go. entries appear without number, I finally found something: Roast Stuffed Turkey
Recipe - Home Cooking standing there, next to the question: "translate this page?" Why not
.
Short pondering the automatic translation program, and food appears recipe.
The ingredients seem simple:
turkey, salt, pepper, thyme, garlic, onion powder.
The sentence "dressing, stuffing of choice" I read about. It seems to me important.
Item 2 of the cooking guide sounds funny: "Let's They somehow fat remaining on the bird away. Place the turkey on a few layers of paper towels to drain. "
so I use it to drain and make me a cup of coffee now.
. "Spray area liberally with salt and pepper"
This is clear: Season the bird inside inside.
But now it is complicated: "Stand the bird on its tail end in a large bowl, with a spoon, fill to the neck area loosely with dressing. It is important to complete the treatment in the bird rather loosely, because treatment will be extended during cooking. Pull the neck skin over the treatment and attach it to the body with a Geflügelaufsteckspindel. "
I do not have Geflügelaufsteckspindel!
"Pull the legs close to the body and tie the ends together with cotton string."
with legs drawn up, I'm sitting on the cotton couch and watch the bird that sits still on the run - without Geflügelaufsteckspindel!
I'll get the recipe that I have a print, and read further: "Insert a meat thermometer into the inner thigh area near the breast, making.certain one, which is the tip of the thermometer is not touching bone."
That sounds like slaughter.
"While many commercial turkeys with a Disposable thermometers are packaged preinserted in the breast that is designed to pop up when the bird is done, a standard meat thermometer, inserted in the thickest part of the leg, is placed at the time the turkey in the oven for roasting, is considered more reliable means of determining the cooking. "
This sentence gives me even after repeated reading puzzle. He reminds me of Mr Bean and his "stuffed turkey". I read the rest of the preparation and dedicate myself to the part that describes the roasting of the turkey.
"Fold the wings under the bird to provide a platform for the roast are available. Place The turkey, breast side up, on a wire rack. Fry the turkey run clear up the juices. "
At the sight of the bird that sits pale at the issue, there are small beads of sweat form on my forehead. I will never manage!
"Remove the aluminum foil, about 30 minutes before the turkey is done to complete the browning of the bird," This is me with the aluminum foil so new - it was never mentioned before. And what good is browning? Sounds a little French - brunee? No, I think I confused with brulee.
turkey instead of the Creme Brulee I should have been prepared.
Remove The turkey from the oven and put it on a serving platter or carving board;. Let stand 10 minutes before you carve "The
with the carving is clear to me. Cut-perhaps they say in English, and to carve not cut.
"Meanwhile you are the Türkeisoße."
What's that? When did the Americans cook sauces Turkey?
"Remove the entire treatment for the neck and body spaces before you carve the turkey. Pour the sauce into a Soßeboot and do not exceed the table. "
Uahhh ... I think before I google the table exceed that I Türkeisoße.
Should it be so complicated as the stuffed turkey, I would rather go shopping and make Wiener Schnitzel.
I must hurry, however, the guests come in one and a half hours.
Finally, a small resolution. Türkeisoße = The juices of the turkey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment