Friday, December 10, 2010

Mount And Blade Marry Well Requirement

Why you so like


Because you this ice cream from McDonald's like
Because you the warm rays of the sun love
Because you this Wearing name
You are wise and you are beautiful
It is easy for me to talk to you I will always
to talk to you
You can laugh so and you cry like a child
infects That, I laugh with you and my
tears are
A river bed like no other in this world
You are a woman
You bring new life into our days and nights
In my and
You're doing so well
that at the end really leaves only one question:
doing as that you?
You had bad luck with your nest
you had reason to be bitter silence
to infinity loud cries of despair
to a real end of Selective and you
yet the ear of a The heart of an unknown friend

Our houses are in sight and
Our doors and windows are not closed

That was not my plan and even less
My performance
Since I've been pretty lucky
well

* * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment