Sunday, January 2, 2011

Unlimited Landline Calls

never do anything in haste


As I sat today at the chairlift, I happened on my gloves this little manual trailer that is attached to the inside of the same .
If you sit on a chair, you have nothing to do, as the German holidaymaker from Dusseldorf, who sits next to you and here in the village has a second home to respond obediently to his questions and so clever to sit, that both feet relax And you forget how much you press your ski boot.
It was not easy to read the text because it was written very small and I did not take off the gloves. I remember with horror off than me, many years ago on Boxing Day a ski glove, I had to get the Christ child, the chair fell down - in the forest it was there - and I the rest of the winter with tangled and far too little sheep's wool gloves had to make do, as my father was not willing to spend money on new plastic gloves "- he always called them - to spend, would even suffice. And the sheep wool are better anyway, and he had always known - money down the drain thrown out - and if you lose one, then grandma to knit one.
So I read with narrowed eyes what was written there - in my EQ Waterguard MD glove - on the slip of paper, framed in red, so it does not read in large letters "caution"
When removing gloves, pull each finger off individually ....
I have not made only with the rubber glove, otherwise I do not get that out of hand.
I tried to remember how I always took off this ski glove, but it did not occurred. I think I use my teeth or a tooth to it.
me but I certainly am not.
... holding both outer glove and lining.
Yes, I am sure that I take a tooth to help, which I fixed outer glove and lining pinch. Your
weatherproof insert can not be sewn to the other glove.
I love that word insert weather proof, your particularly in connection with the word.
YES, it is MY weatherproof insert and YES, and it can not be sewn to the outer glove.
Of course not - you need my approval.
And I would never give up ... I do not
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES want my waterproof insert to be sewn to the outer glove.
looked like the first, and from the waterproof effect would be the first contact with snow on the devil.
As owner of the waterproof insert I insist there is nowhere for anything is sutured without my consent. If
removed in haste the lining may be inverted. ...
EXACTLY!
Never do anything in haste. This is my New Year's annual center
purpose which can not meet me. I can not get very long. I'm trying to remember if I take off the ski gloves with or without haste. I'm not on it.
But I think the withdrawal speed is right, because otherwise it would already lining the inverterd. Not
... and it will be very difficult to remove ...
imagine if my beautiful EQ MD Water Guard would ski gloves look like my rubber gloves .. The complete
Waterproof would insert above the ugly Glove hanging over it and it would take me ages to remove it.
would probably succeed in not more me and I had to throw it away and buy me new.
And my father, who tells me anyway that I spend too much money constantly for useless things, would I inherit from the matted, small sheep wool gloves that grandma has knitted.
I will by no means, that my EQ MD waterproof ski glove that looks like my rubber glove, which is more twisted and crumpled rubber fingers hiss dust cloth and chamois in the cleaning bucket.
I will continue my EQ MD Waterproof ski gloves off just as Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's " -'s Fingers holding on to a cutting tooth, so do not miss the inner lining pulled through the outer glove is.
also see from the incredibly sexy, especially when I'm quite relaxed, with a slight angle head tilted backwards.
I Care must be taken that in this moment my ski boot is not pressing, because otherwise my face is anything but casual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment