Thursday, November 18, 2010

Start Game With Disc Image Mac

comedy-knockout


you just you have to be yourself, Amadea. Because then you're funny. You have to rumsausen as recently as you the Auto're approached , said Snow.
We are in my living room.
Oh great, I'm funny, without me wants to be funny.
do you do that already, believe me. Sleeping nods encouragingly.
ago A year ago I've signed up. The comedy knockout. In Vienna.
rather to have fun, do not expect to I would turn to come. And now this

Now, the now to a time when I would rather lazy on the couch, sipping tea and Mozart ball licking. And now I have to practice. And exercise and over again.
go into the feeling says Snow White .. And I go and forget the text. Instead of erasing shave I said. And instead ...
disaster. Even at two in reciting sometimes I stand.
The plant can even hang their leaves because she is so tiring.
And then I'm wide awake. And I take valerian drops and then I have to brush teeth. And my mouth as fresh as the young May and my brain Kastl runs amok. And back to the Bed and I see funny things when my eyes go on. A pharaoh's grave in pink.
I'm not really all their marbles.
And these aphorisms have been comfortable in the head and rotate back and forth. Good thing no one realizes just how wrong my brain ticking alarm clock. And alarm clocks have unfortunately no snooze button.
Yesterday afternoon there was even an audition at Lo. With the audience!
Even the religious teacher was there and the new, handsome fellow with a great ass. Now I must
a look. The
believe me now probably not. But I never really watch the men on the behind. Or very rarely. If they come up.
And the new colleagues were raised. During the Transitional supervision, we walk side by side and I can not help yourself ....
The hot your ass I only know of Lo. She said that the religion teacher said that. So she is here today. Not because of me! How
san, the Saints. Playing in the Church with the rosary with holy water and splash around and squint secretly new colleagues on the behind.
But a pretty it is.
Although not my type, because somehow a bissl too small and so lively as I do. But pretty.
And one who flirts too much. I've already noticed. And what woman has even mind if a handsome man flirting. So before I played
. That which I audition on Friday also at the KnockOut am. Gar
laughed so much they do not, neither man nor the Los colleague. The new. A little more dependent.
"I'm not scale," says Los husband "I laugh inside. And internally, Amadea, has become cramped inside everything. A real stomach laughing fit was this "
Whether that was a compliment? I asked for no.
Most laughed religion teacher. And the loudest. And when she laughed, then threw back across, and shook her hair uncovered and the neck. The
says yes a lot, right?
But that did not help, because the colleague was with the great ass on the couch.
quite cheeky, he was the first time at Lo invited.
Nett, Amadea.
Nett?
Eh great Amadea .
Eh?
full toll, Amadea.
Yes?
Yes, really. And funny.
miraculous sign.
KnockOut in Vienna. Eh says it all!
boss has always meant, I'll go to a boxing match. Perhaps it is
anyway one.
But I will do my best.
I and I will be rocking the stage.
And I'm going to play, yes, play.
like a castle from the theater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment