Friday, February 4, 2011

Streamingsouthparkavatar

sister Ette













you Just had a stupid name
Cigar, Cigar Ette
not you wanted
way I wanted
So I threw it away
She said nothing and said nothing

grim So I looked far
For
There were her sisters, and away you
looked very good from a
was really lonely
In the parking lot in front of the house
So I took her stripping it
Zog and was amazed
For as Eve from the ribs
they stood there and said
Marion Ette
Ok, the name was not better
But the fun was immense
because I could suffer good and
I could no longer los
I pulled on it and played the whole hot day

A summer day I ran barefoot
and I felt
the asphalt and soon
also a trick, because I burned my foot
-
damned family! Ette
sister was on the ground
burned into me
Into

* * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment